The business appointments are a valuable part of the conference and crucial for networking and business development. Here are some tips to keep you on track in managing your schedule in Marcom and saving important information before and after the event.
How do I use the Marcom ACE?
To get the most out of the conference you should try and schedule your appointments as soon as possible. Marcom opens about 3-4 weeks prior to the conference. Here are the steps you should take to ensure you get the most out of your conference:
1. Create your profile: you will receive an email that contains your login details for your Marcom ACE profile. You will normally have 1 to 2 days to get your profile ready. Please be as specific as possible, but don’t tick boxes that don’t apply to you as you may end up with appointments that are not applicable to you.
2. Search for organisations: once your profile is created and business appointment scheduling goes live you can start searching for organisations that you would like to meet with.
3. Request a business appointment: once you have reviewed the profiles you can send business appointment requests. The other delegate will then receive an email stating that you have requested an appointment – this person can then log into their Marcom ACE account and either accept or decline your appointment. Once accepted the system will automatically suggest a slot which you both have available and schedule it for you.
4. Be proactive: ensure you don’t leave scheduling till the last minute – people’s appointments fill up quickly.
5. Print your schedule: In case you want to download/print your schedule and/or want to print a meeting report of each meeting (this gives you details of the delegates, here are the instructions; Remember to print/download your schedule not than 24 hours prior to the conference, as the meeting locations are subject to change.
- Visit https://wetm-iac.marcom-ace.com/, log in and click the “Print/Export” button located above your schedule, on the left. You also have the option to download/print meeting reports which includes more details of the delegate you are meeting with and space for notes.
- Select the option that suits your computer or browser.
- Depending on your web browser and your system, the document may open directly, or you may be invited to save/download the file.
During the conference
A table number or booth number has been assigned to the business appointment to each of your scheduled appointments. This will be shown in your schedule. Tables in the trade hall will be numbered accordingly.
If you have any questions onsite regarding Marcom, you can cask one of our staff members onsite.
After the conference
On Monday 17 April 18.00 CET, access to your Marcom account will close. If at any time before this date, you want to export the contact information of all trading delegates, and have been given access/permission to do so, use the following instructions:
1. Visit https://wetm-iac.marcom-ace.com/ and log in.
2. Click on “Participants” and then click on “Trading delegates”.
3. Click the “Export list” button located above the list of delegates.
4. Export and save the files.
Marcom ACE is the online business appointment tool that the WETM-IAC Conference will use. This handy piece of technology allows you to search for delegates that you would like to schedule an appointment with. The system will allow you to search by name, destination, city, country, etc. Once you have your search results you can then click though to see descriptions of each delegate in the system. Once you have found someone interesting that you would like to meet with, you can then send that person an appointment request. If he or she accepts your appointment request, Marcom ACE will ask for your preferred available slot. All your appointments will be provided to you in a schedule a few days before the conference starts.