Through up to 34 business appointments – with concurrent educational sessions – you will be able to put names to faces, as well as develop trading connections and business alliances, thereby accelerating the speed-to-market of products and services.
These 20-minute appointments take place at an organisation’s booth or at tables provided by WETM-IAC. All business appointments are managed online, booked and confirmed before the conference using Marcom ACE, a simple online appointment scheduling tool.
The business appointments are a valuable part of the conference and crucial for networking and business development.
How do I use the Marcom ACE?
To get the most out of the conference you should try and schedule your appointments as soon as possible. Here are the steps you should take to ensure you get the most out of your conference:
1. Create your profile: you will receive an email that contains your login details for your Marcom ACE profile. You will normally have 1 to 2 days to get your profile ready. Please be as specific as possible, but don’t tick boxes that don’t apply to you as you may end up with appointments that are not applicable to you.
2. Search for organisations: once your profile is created and business appointment scheduling goes live you can start searching for organisations that you would like to meet with.
3. Request a business appointment: once you have reviewed the profiles you can send business appointment requests. The other delegate will then receive an email stating that you have requested an appointment – this person can then log into their Marcom ACE account and either accept or decline your appointment. Once accepted the system will automatically suggest a slot which you both have available and schedule it for you.
4. Be proactive: ensure you don’t leave scheduling till the last minute – people’s appointments fill up quickly. You can send out meeting requests until 28 March 2020 at 17:00 CET.
5. Print your schedule: Remember to print your schedule so you know who you are meeting with and where on each day. The meeting locations are subject to change, please ensure to print 24 hours prior to the conference. Appointments take place in the main conference hall and are either at tables or on a booth. Your schedule will tell you where you need to be and then just look for the corresponding booth or table number in the hall.
6. Download an overview of your business appointment schedule from Marcom ACE. You can easily export your meetings to a PDF or Word document, in a format that allows you to review details about the delegates you are meeting with, as well as your own meeting notes.
To do this:
a. Click the “Export – Print My Schedule” link above your schedule, on the right.
b. If you do this before appointment scheduling closes, you may receive a warning that your schedule is not yet finalised. If so, check the box and click Next.
c. Select either one of the options listed below ‘Export each appointment on one page (Meeting Report)’.
d. Click Submit.
e. Depending on your web browser and your system, the document may open directly or you may be invited to save/download the file.
During the conference
Please note that you won’t be able to schedule last-minute appointments.
After the conference
On Friday, 24 April 2020 at 17:00 CET, access to your Marcom ACE account will close. If at any time before this date, you want to export the contact information of all trading delegates, and have been given access/permission to do so use the following instructions:
1. Visit https://wetm-iac-2020.marcom-ace.com/ and log in.
2. Click on “Participants”, and then on “Trading organisations”.
3. Click the “Export list” button located above the list of delegates. Export and save the files.
Marcom ACE is the online business appointment tool that the WETM-IAC Conference will use. This handy piece of technology allows you to search for delegates that you would like to schedule an appointment with. The system will allow you to search by name, destination, city, country, etc. Once you have your search results you can then click though to see descriptions of each delegate in the system. Once you have found someone interesting that you would like to meet with, you can then send that person an appointment request. If he or she accepts your appointment request, Marcom ACE will ask for your preferred available slot. All your appointments will be provided to you in a schedule a few days before the conference starts.