- The conference is called the Work Experience Travel Market and IAPA Annual Conference (WETM-IAC) Online and is co-owned and managed by WYSE Travel Confederation, trading as WYSE Services B.V and also co-owned by the International Au Pair Association (IAPA).
- References to WETM-IAC shall include WYSE Services B.V, WYSE Travel Confederation and International Au Pair Association.
- Delegate and organisation will mean the person or persons registered to attend the conference.
Participation is open to organisations involved in youth and student travel. WYSE Travel Confederation will confirm registration as a delegate after payment has been received. WETM-IAC Online is a business-to-business conference and is not open to members of the public.
3. Cancellation policy
All confirmed registrations are deemed to be binding. Cancellations can be made under the following conditions:
- Registrations cancelled before 9 April 2021 will be refunded 50% of the registration fee paid
- On and after 9 April 2021 no refunds are available
- Cancellation will only be accepted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case the delegate has accessed his/her Marcom ACE account, no refunds will be available under any circumstances
- Please note that those registrations carried over from WETM-IAC’s postponement from 2020 are not eligible for a refund
4. Registration name changes
Registration can be transferred from one delegate to another within the registered organisation for no charge before 9 April 2021. On and after 9 April 2021, an administration fee of EUR 75 per name change will be charged.
Name change requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.
5. Registered organisations
All delegates will be registered to the registered organisation and cannot be changed to another organisation. Organisations can only trade on their own behalf, not on behalf of any other organisation. Membership discounts only apply to the delegates trading under the same member organisation name as registered with WYSE Travel Confederation or with IAPA. All membership dues must be paid in full before the event and in order to receive the member discount, an organisation must be a member of WYSE Travel Confederation or IAPA at the time of the event.
6. Trading due diligence
Whilst WYSE Travel Confederation will try and select bona fide businesses for trading purposes at the WETM-IAC Online, it is the responsibility of all delegates to undertake appropriate due diligence with the entity with whom they are considering any form of business partnership.
7. Refusal of admission
WYSE Travel Confederation reserves the right to:
- refuse admission to any delegate who acts in a manner that breaks the ethos of the conference or who brings the conference into disrepute.
- remove anyone caught sharing a registration or virtual event platform login. Those users will be removed from the session(s). Multiple violations will result in loss of all conference access and the violator will not be granted any refund for the registration or otherwise.
The maximum liability of WYSE Travel Confederation is the price paid for registration only.
8. Anti-Harassment policy
WYSE Travel Confederation condemns any form of harassment or inappropriate conduct, and undertakes to ensure that all staff, conference participant and visitors are aware and abide by its policy and procedures for dealing with such instances.
Please read our full Anti-Harassment policy here.
9. Force majeure
Neither party shall be liable or shall be in default of its obligations if such default is the result of acts of God, war or national emergency, acts of terrorism and its consequences, strike, lock-out, fire, explosion, flood, riots, civil disturbance, industrial disputes, natural and nuclear disaster, epidemics, health risks and pandemics or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party affected.
WYSE Travel Confederation reserves the right to defer or to cancel the WETM-IAC Online conference (without liability to the Delegate) in the event of a force majeure.
10. Delegate details and data protection
WYSE Travel Confederation will process the personal information provided by the Delegate as defined in Dutch law as article 10 & 13 of Dutch Constitution and the Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens.
WYSE Travel Confederation is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in compliance with the GDPR and fair transparent use of data.
The Delegate consents to WYSE Travel Confederation using information as follows:
1. WYSE Travel Confederation will obtain, record, store and use this information as necessary in connection with the conference including transfer of the information to employees, agents and third parties as required for this purpose
2. WYSE Travel Confederation may include delegates and their profile pictures on the WETM-IAC website or in promotional material.
3. WYSE Travel Confederation will add delegates contact details to the WYSE Travel Confederation mailing list;
4. WYSE Travel Confederation will include delegates in the appointment scheduling system Marcom ACE;
5. WYSE Travel Confederation may transfer its business assets (which includes information) on re-organisation, sale or merger of the whole or any part of its business
6. WYSE Travel Confederation reserves the right to process information as required for marketing purposes, to obtain legal advice, comply with legal requirements, enforce or apply any agreements (including this agreement) and protect the rights, property or safety of WETM-IAC, its employees, its clients and others
7. WYSE Travel Confederation may transfer information outside the European Economic Area for any of the purposes listed in this clause
8. If WYSE Travel Confederation intends to process information other than as set out above the delegate will receive notice and be given the opportunity to decline the processing.
9. Delegates may not share information from Marcom ACE with any person or organisation outside the conference.
Payment is made by credit card to complete the registration. Booths, sponsorship and other items can be paid by credit card or via bank transfer.
If for any reason a bank transfer is made, these are only accepted via the secured payment platform called EarthportFX and carry a charge of EUR 50. The exact amount should be received by WYSE Services B.V. and any deductions resulting from bank fees, etc., will prevent the delegates’ registration from being confirmed. In case bank transfers booked through the EarthportFX are either cancelled or not paid within the stipulated time the delegate will be liable for the costs that will incur.
Sponsorship and other items can be paid by credit card or via bank transfer. Standard payment terms are 14 days from the invoice date.
- Early bird offers are only valid if full payment is received before the early bird period ends. The next available rate will be charged if full payment is not received before the deadline.
- Registrations made at the regular rate with unpaid balances that are outstanding for more than 5 working days may be subject to release
WYSE Travel Confederation reserves the right to cancel registrations for delegates and sponsorship should the payment terms not be met.
Any delegate who has outstanding monies with WYSE Travel Confederation, IAPA, or any of its sector associations will not be permitted access to the conference nor a refund of registration fees.
WYSE Travel Confederation reserves the right to revoke usage of discount codes should they be used by delegates for whom they were not intended. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check if you are permitted to use a discount code.
Should the delegate register him or herself in an incorrect registration category, WYSE Travel Confederation will reassign the delegate to the appropriate registration category. Any fees outstanding as a result of the reassignment of the registration category need to be paid in full. The standard cancellation policy will apply to all fees paid up to the point of any type of registration.
12. VAT and local taxes
The WETM-IAC Online registration fees and other charges associated with the conference are subject to local VAT or other taxes. WYSE Travel Confederation will take legal advice on these charges with the objective of avoiding additional costs to delegates where possible.
13. General conditions
WYSE Travel Confederation reserves the right to change these terms from time to time. Any such changes will be reflected on the WETM-IAC conference website under Terms and Conditions. It is the responsibility of registered organisations and delegates to be aware of the Terms and Conditions in effect at the time of their registration and participation.
Organisations which have been disaffiliated or suspended from WYSE Travel Confederation or IAPA may not attend. Likewise, members who are not in good standing, as well as individuals who have been sanctioned by WYSE Travel Confederation or IAPA may not attend.
The Delegate will not assign, charge or otherwise transfer to a third party any of its rights or obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of WYSE Travel Confederation. WYSE Travel Confederation may assign, transfer or sub-contract any of its rights or obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of the Delegate.
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE).
These terms and conditions are created under Dutch law.
Terms and conditions as at 9 March 2020.