BEFORE THE CONFERENCE
By now your business appointment slots should be full, and you will receive an email from Marcom with a handy link to download/print your schedule after business appointment scheduling closes on 16 March 18.00 CET. In case you have not seen the email, here are the instructions; Remember to print/download your schedule not earlier than 24 hours prior to the conference, as the meeting locations are subject to change.
- Visit https://wetm-iac.marcom-ace.com,log in and click on “My schedule”
- Click the “Print/Export” button located aboveyour schedule, on the left.
- Select the option that suits your computer or browser.
- Depending on your web browser and your system, thedocument may open directly, or you may be invited tosave/download the file.
DURING THE CONFERENCE
You can send out and accept meeting requests until 16 March 18.00 CET. After this time, you cannot schedule anymore appointments and your schedule will be final.
If you have any questions onsite regarding Marcom, please visit the registration desk.
DELEGATE NO SHOW
If a delegate with whom you have scheduled a business appointment does not show up please visit the registration desk to either report a no show or request assistance in locating them.
AFTER THE CONFERENCE
On Monday, 15 April at 18.00 CET, access to your Marcom account will close. If at any time before this date, you want to export the contact information of all trading delegates, and have been given access/permission to do so, use the following instructions:
- Visit https://wetm-iac.marcom-ace.com/and log in.
- Click on “Participants”, and click on “Trading Organisations”
- Click the “Export list” button located above the list of delegates. Export and save the files.